7.16.2012

Dr. Scholls knows whats up

Let’s face it, not all of us have perfect balance, great circulation and beautiful slender feet. But a great pair of heels is worth the pain..right? I can't even tell you how many times I've bought the perfect shoes only to find they are sooo uncomfortable. Yeah, there are certain shoes that deserve to sit on a shelf and be gawked at but personally, I wanna wear my pretty shoes. Sometimes I feel like putting inserts in my heels is 'cheating' but who cares! Stop gritting through that smile every time you take step and embrace comfort.

While five inch stilettos are beautiful to look at, they aren’t the most comfortable option. So? If we all thought like that, we'd be wearing new balances and sweatpants. There are some great accessories on the market that go directly inside your shoe that are virtually invisible. Trust me, your feet will thank you. Specially designed for heels, shoe liners provide ]comfort in all the right areas. Aching heels and swollen arches rejoice, these discrete liners will change the way you wear heels.

Are your shoes constantly slipping off your heel? Not anymore. Many brands have designed heel inserts that keep your foot firmly in place in any type of shoe. Stop stuffing ten band-aids in your purse before you leave the house! Simply place the insert at the back of your shoe behind your heel and the padded cushions do the rest. Adding security and comfort, this simple addition to your shoe will add hours of daily wear.

We all love a good pair of flats for those days when we want a day off from heels. I love wearing flats in the summer, but when the weather gets hot it’s difficult to keep your flats feeling fresh and smelling new. Socks are obviously not an option, but sockettes are the perfect solution to keep your feet smelling fresh and your flats in good shape. Like a smaller, more discrete sock, sockettes fit snugly over the foot and hidden in your flats. No one will even know you’re wearing them! Retailing for about $5 CAD a pair, sockettes are a seriously underrated product. 

I remember when I discovered sockettes, foot petals and shoe liners, they changed my life (no exaggeration). I thought to myself "why did no one tell me about these things". Share the love, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment