7.13.2012

Listen to your mother, put on a hat.

Ok so I don't know about you guys, but it's hot in the middle of Canada right now. Like, too hot. Hot enough that my last few tweets have been about air conditioners... 

Anyways,

I've been admiring Zanita's and Carolina's penchant for baseball hats recently on their Instagrams and I've decided that I'm into these hats. Plus, they're practical!?! Baseball hats are one of those accessories that you just have to not doubt yourself on and go for it. There's a fine line between looking like a weird nerdy sporty girl (also kind of into that), and being effortlessly cool (pun intended). Extra points if your hat has some kind of reference to New York on it. 

Case in point:
photos via fashionsquad.com and fellt.com/zanita

No comments:

Post a Comment